One of the best things about banking with South Sound Bank is that you don't have to trade technology for service - we offer the best of both. Convenient solutions like Online Banking, Bill Pay and eStatement.
South Sound Bank's free Online Banking is the best way to navigate your finances 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Online Banking, you have access to these features:
View real-time balances
Transfer funds between accounts instantly
View up to 18 months of transaction activity
Sort your account transactions by date, amount, payee, and/or check number
View, save or print account statements
Download statement information into your accounting software includiing Intuit QuickBooks, Quicken or a comma-separated file (CSV)
Pay bills through Personal CheckFree Bill Payment
What do I need to have on my computer to get Online Banking?
In order to experience the full functionality of this site you MUST be using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher or Safari 4.0 or higher with 32 bit encryption. Internet explorer 11 is not recommended at this time. Older versions of these browsers may be incompatible with the Online Banking System. To download the newest version of these browsers visit the Apple or the MS Internet Explorer Download site(s). For best results, run Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9 in compatibility mode.
eStatements are the best way to receive your account statements. By receiving them electronically, you help the environment by reducing paper usage and waste as well as the potential for mail fraud.
When you enroll in e-Statements, you will receive a monthly email notifying you that your statement is available online. Then log into your secure Online Banking account and view, save or print your account e-Statement. Statements are available online for 18 months and any statement beyond that period can be retrieved by contacting us.
Click here for our eStatement Disclosure
How to Sign Up
If you are already a user of SSB Online Banking:
- Log-in to Online Banking at www.southsoundbank.com
- Complete the eStatement enrollment prompt
- Remember to enter a valid e-mail address confirm it
- You will begin receiving eStatements the following month's statement cycle!
If you are not currently enrolled in SSB Online Banking:
- Visit www.southsoundbank.com
- Click on First Time User in Internet Banking box on the left
- Read and agree to the Online Banking Access Agreement and Disclosure
- Follow the directions for First Time User to access your account(s)
- Once logged-on, complete the eStatement enrollment prompt
- Remember to enter a valid e-mail address and confirm it
- You will begin receiving eStatements on the following month's statement cycle!
Thank you for your interest in eStatements!
We're excited about offering a new service to you...and the environment.
If you have any further questions regarding eStatement enrollment, please visit our Online Banking FAQs or call your Branch of Account.