South Sound Bank is a Washington State Chartered Commercial Bank located in Olympia and Lacey. We opened for business on January 10, 2000, with 215 local stockholders providing our initial capital investment. Our deposits are FDIC insured and we are an Equal Housing Lender.
The Bank’s principal focus is responsiveness to the needs of the business and professional community. We also offer consumer services to enhance our business relationships as well as to provide services to all individuals in our community. We know the local market and economy so our decisions are more timely.
South Sound Bank’s staff is highly qualified and experienced. Our professional service coupled with significant credit expertise enables us to make efficient and timely decisions.
The Board of Directors of South Sound Bank are all very active in the local business community and provide a source of new business referrals. Their primary outside business interests are as follows:
- Russ Duncan -- Chairman of the Board -- Duncan Insurance Brokers
- Steve Hanson -- Executive VP/CFO South Sound Bank
- Randy Longnecker -- J & I Power Equipment
- Robert McKinney – McKinney's Appliance
- Lyle Morse – State of Washington
- Priscilla Terry -- Prime Locations, Inc.
- John Weaver, DDS -- Northwest Center for Prosthodontics
- Dan Yerrington -- President/CEO South Sound Bank